Every Vina Robles Group Tasting Experience is held in a private, seated venue tailored to the specifications of the party. Your group will be hosted by one of our friendly and knowledgeable hosts to provide you with the best service possible, with the highest regards to quality.
The Group Tasting Policy applies to parties of 10 or more.
- Reservations are required at least 24 hours in advance. A valid credit card is required to guarantee the reservation.
- Groups of 10 to 30 persons will be charged a non-refundable tasting fee with a choice of an Estate or Reserve Tasting at a rate of $7 or $10 per person.
- Groups of 31 to 60 persons will be charged a non-refundable tasting fee with a choice of an Estate or Reserve Tasting at a rate of $15 per person.
- Groups of 10 to 14 persons will be charged the regular per person price for all wine and food pairing experiences.
- Groups of 15 persons or more please inquire for pricing on wine and food pairing experiences.
- For parties of 10 or more enjoying our Lunch Offerings, a gratuity of 18% will be added.
- All group tastings will be charged 24 hours in advance to the credit card on file.
- Cancellations and revisions to reservations must be made 24 hours from time of original booking in order to avoid any applicable charges.
- We are unable to accommodate groups after 4:00 p.m.
- Group tastings last approximately one hour.
- Drivers for groups of 30 or more will be required to remain present through the duration of the tasting.
- Groups that are running late are asked to immediately notify Vina Robles at 805-227-47812, option 1 to ensure they can still be accommodated.
- Groups that show up with additional guests on the day of their tasting will be charged applicable tasting fees.
- State liquor laws do not allow the consumption of outside alcohol on our premises. All alcoholic beverages from other producers must remain in your vehicle at all times.
For reservations and more information, please contact the Vina Robles Concierge at email@example.com or call 805-227-4812, ext. 106.