The Power of 4 – this Paso blend is more delicious than the sum of its parts. It combines grapes from our prestigious Huerhuero and Jardine Vineyards located in the rolling hills of Paso Robles, where warm afternoons and cool evening breezes guide the grapes to perfect ripeness. Vina Robles’ WHITE4 blend showcases Viognier, Verdelho and Vermentio from our estate Huerhuero Vineyard and Sauvignon Blanc from our estate Jardine Vineyard. A refreshing, youthful wine for all occasions.
Enjoy now through 2012.
- Color: Brilliant, light golden straw
- Aroma: Stone fruit, fresh apricot and ripe pear
- Taste: Rich, medium bodied with a creamy mouth feel and a crisp, refreshing finish
- ★★★★ - Restaurant Wine, June 2009
- Very Highly Recommended – Dan Berger's Vintage Experiences, October 8, 2009
- Gold Star - Santé Magazine, September 2009
- Gold Medal/90 Points – Internationale Weinpramierung Zurich (Expovina) 2009
- Gold Medal - Critics Challenge 2009
- Silver Medal, Highly Recommended - Beverage Testing Institute World Wine Championships 2009
- Silver Medal - California State Fair Wine Competition 2009
- Silver Medal - San Francisco International Wine Competition 2009