October 5, 2016
Raclette is the name for both, the traditional Swiss cheese and a popular Swiss dish, whereby Raclette cheese is placed in front of glowing fire coals. The softened and bubbling cheese is then scraped from the cheese wheel onto a plate for serving. Raclette is a social meal; enjoy with friends and family. Excellent all year round!
- 1/2 lb Small potatoes (per person)
- Raclette (sliced)
- Seasonings: pepper, paprika & other spices
- Cook potatoes unpeeled for 15 min or until just cooked.
- Place cooked potatoes into covered pan to keep warm.
- Slice Raclette cheese into grilling pan size portions.
- Place pepper, paprika & other spices on table for seasoning.
Enjoy melted cheese with pickles, pearl onions, miniature corn, pickled mushrooms, or olives. Bacon or cured meats are also a great side dish.