The Bistro at Vina Robles is Open!
Service will take place in the clean outdoor air on our beautiful Jardine Court from 11am to 4pm, Friday-Sunday. We can accommodate groups of up to four people at this time, and require that a reservation be made before arrival. Book your lunch reservation online here, or by giving us a call at 805-227-4812, option 1.
We have spent the last couple of weeks developing our reopening plan, and training our team members accordingly. In order to provide a risk-free experience for everyone, we have adhered to all guidelines set forth by County, State, and Federal agencies.
You will notice a few new things when you arrive:
- A host will greet you under the pergola at the entrance right out front.
- Hand sanitizer will be made available.
- Our team will be wearing face coverings; we request that you do the same. (After your order has been placed, we of course expect that yours will be removed.)
- Tables have been positioned at least six feet apart, and will not be set until your party has been seated.
- Our Menu and Wine Lists have been refreshed with summer seasonal items and new wine releases.
- Printed menus will not be reused (you may keep yours if you would like). Alternatively, the menu is available on our website to allow viewing on your device if preferred.
Please bear with us as we navigate these new standards, and feel free to give us a call with any and all questions. We look forward to seeing you!
NOTE: While our Tasting Room remains closed, wine orders continue to be accepted online or by phone. Curbside pickup appointments are now available Wednesday-Sunday.