The Power of 4 – this Paso blend is more delicious than the sum of its parts. It combines grapes from our prestigious Huerhuero Vineyard located in the rolling hills of Paso Robles, where warm afternoons and cool evening breezes guide the grapes to perfect ripeness. Vina Robles’ RED4 blend showcases the spice and cherry qualities of Syrah, the structure of Petite Sirah, the floral and violet notes of Touriga with the depth and structure of Tannat. An intriguing, youthful wine, your perfect dinner companion.
Enjoy now through 2015.
- Color: Dark violet, blue
- Aroma: Intense aroma of ripe, sweet fruit; notes of plum and cherry with spice and toasty oak
- Taste: A well structured wine with fresh and fruity notes; blackberry and ripe cherry
- 89 Points, Best Buy - Wine Enthusiast, September 2008
Reccommended - Gourmet Magazine, August 2008
“Oak and fruit-forward nose. Cherry and berry fruit. Ripe, but with good acidity.”
- Gold Medal, 90 Points, Exceptional, Best Buy - Beverage Testing Institute World Wine Championships 2008
- Gold Medal - San Francisco International Wine Competition 2008
- Gold Medal - Pacific Rim International Wine Competition 2008
- Gold Medal - Riverside International Wine Competition 2008
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Wine Competition 2008
- Wine of the Week - Tulsa World, September 4, 2008