The Power of 4 – this Paso blend is more delicious than the sum of its parts. It combines grapes from our prestigious Huerhuero Vineyard located in the rolling hills of Paso Robles, where warm afternoons and cool evening breezes guide the grapes to perfect ripeness. Vina Robles’ RED4 blend showcases the structure of Petite Sirah, the spice and cherry qualities of Syrah, the depth and structure of Tannat with the floral and violet notes of Touriga. An intriguing, youthful wine, your perfect dinner companion.
Enjoy now through 2012.
- Color: Dark vibrant garnet
- Aroma: Intense aroma of dark, ripe blackberries, black cherries and currants with undertones of spice, violets and toasty oak
- Taste: A fresh, lush, youthful blend with ripe structured tannins and notes of dense black berries, ripe cherries and spicy oak
- Recommended - California Values for $20 or Less - Wine Spectator, December 2009
- 85 Points/Best Buy - Wine & Spirits, August 2009
- Gold Medal - Orange County Fair Wine Competition 2009
- Silver Medal - Florida International Wine Challenge 2009