The Power of 4 – this Paso blend is more delicious than the sum of its parts. It combines grapes from our prestigious Huerhuero Vineyard, located in the rolling hills of Paso Robles, where warm afternoons and cool evening breezes guide the grapes to perfect ripeness. Vina Robles’ RED4 blend showcases the spice and cherry qualities of Syrah, the structure of Petite Sirah, the forward fruit of Grenache and the rustic character of Mourvèdre. An intriguing, youthful wine; your perfect dinner companion.
Enjoy now through 2012.
- Color: Bright garnet
- Aroma: Vibrant dark and red fruit with notes of blackberry and raspberry; hints of cinnamon and floral character
- Taste: Savory, medium bodied; good structure with soft tannins. A wine with a pleasant approach.
- Silver Medal - San Diego International Wine Competition 2011
- Silver Medal - San Francisco Wine Competition 2011
- Wine of the Week - Stacy Slinkard, April19, 2011
- Recommended - Pierre DuMont, Piedmont Post, July 21, 2010
- 89 Points - 10 Terrific California Reds - Wine Spectator, November 1, 2010
- 88 Points - Robert Whitley, July 2010
- Gold Medal, 90 Points, Exceptional, Best Buy - Beverage Testing Institute World Wine Championships 2010
- Silver Medal - Sommelier Challenge 2010
- Silver Medal - California Mid-State Fair Central Coast Wine Competition 2010
- Silver Medal - San Francisco International Wine Competition 2010
- Silver Medal - Los Angeles International Wine Competition 2010
- Silver Medal - Highly Recommended - Beverage Testing Institute World Wine Championships 2010
- Silver Medal - Critics Challenge International Wine Competition 2010