Suen•de•ro [swen-dé-ro] n. derived from “Sueño Sendero” or the “Dream Path”
Suendero is a Meritage bottling of Cabernet Sauvignon and Petit Verdot. The name Suendero celebrates the wine’s origins amid the magical terrain of Adelaida Springs Ranch in the rugged coastal mountains west of Paso Robles. Here, at an elevation of 1,700 feet and just 12 miles from the Pacific Ocean, the ranch’s small vineyard is planted in calcareous soils, the result of uplifted ancient sea beds. These hillside soils, combined with reliable marine breezes, enable us to craft a nuanced wine that mirrors the evenness and elegance of
a modern style blend.
Enjoy now through 2018.
- Color: Dark garnet
- Aroma: Spicy cedar with integrated notes of black fruit and vanilla bean
- Taste: An elegant wine with sweet tannins and hints of black cherries; very long finish.
- 92 Points - Jeb Dunnuck's The Rhone Report, Issue 14, December 2012
- 91 Points - Stephen Tanzer's International Wine Cellar, November/December 2012
- Silver Medal - Mainly Meritage International Wine Competition 2012
- 88 Points - Wine Enthusiast, July 2012