Grilled Asian Marinated Baby Back Ribs
September 11, 2017
- 1 cup Soy sauce
- 1/4 cup Rice wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup Water
- Juice of three limes
- 2 tbsps Fresh minced ginger
- 1 Jalapeno pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 tsp Black pepper
- 1 bunch Fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 racks Baby back ribs, 3 lbs. each
- Mix all ingredients. Place ribs in pan with marinade, cover and refrigerate for a minimum of 6 hours up to 24 hours maximum.
- Cook over a red oak fire for 15 minutes on each side, or on a gas grill on medium for 15 minutes on each side.
- Remove ribs from barbecue and let rest for 6 minutes, then slice ribs.