Linguine with Crab and Asparagus
June 29, 2017
- 1 lb linguine
- 1 tbsp minced garlic
- 1 oz white wine
- 4 basil leaves, chiffonade cut
- 1 tsp Italian parsley, chopped
- 2 tbsps extra virgin olive oil
- 1 lb asparagus
- 1 tbsp butter
- 1 tsp chili flakes (optional)
- 8 ozs cooked crab meat (preferably King or Snow Crab)
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil and cook pasta until al dente. Drain, reserving 1 cup of pasta water.
- In a large sauté pan over medium heat add olive oil, garlic and asparagus. Sauté for 3 minutes, then deglaze with white wine.
- Add butter, basil, chili flakes, and crab meat.
- Toss pasta into sauce and season to taste. Add a little of the pasta water, if needed.
- Top with chopped Italian parsley.