Prosciutto E Melone
April 27, 2016
- 1/2 lb Prosciutto di Parma
- 1 large cantaloupe
- 1 lime, juiced
- balsamic vinegar
- cracked black pepper
- Open a bottle of Vina Robles Rosé and pour yourself a glass!
- Cut the cantaloupe in half and remove the seeds and rind. Then, carefully cut the cantaloupe into slices.
- Place the cantaloupe into a container and drizzle with fresh lime juice.
- Slice the prosciutto into strips and wrap one around each cantaloupe slice.
- Place on serving tray. Drizzle with some balsamic vinegar and cracked black pepper. Enjoy together with the rest of the Rosé.
- Cut cantaloupe into balls with the help of a melon baller.