Warm White Chocolate Bread Pudding
November 19, 2015
- 1 loaf White bread, cut into cubes
- 20 Egg yolks
- 2 ozs Grand Marnier
- 2 cups Sugar
- 1/2 gallon Heavy cream
- 1 lb Dried cherries
- 1 lb Dried apricots, chopped
- 1 lb Walnuts, chopped
- 2 ozs White chocolate
- Open a bottle of Vina Robles The Arborist, and pour yourself a glass.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except the chocolate and pour into the baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 27 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on rack. While cooling, grate chocolate over the top.
- Enjoy together with the rest of the The Arborist.
- Serve warm with vanilla bean ice cream.