Warm White Chocolate Bread Pudding
November 19, 2015
- 1 loaf white bread, cut into cubes
- 20 egg yolks
- 2 ozs Grand Marnier
- 2 cups sugar
- 1/2 gallon heavy cream
- 1 lb dried cherries
- 1 lb dried apricots, chopped
- 1 lb walnuts, chopped
- 2 ozs white chocolate
- Open a bottle of Vina Robles The Arborist, and pour yourself a glass.
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients except the chocolate and pour into the baking dish.
- Bake for approximately 27 minutes. Remove from the oven and allow to cool on rack. While cooling, grate chocolate over the top.
- Enjoy together with the rest of the The Arborist.
- Serve warm with vanilla bean ice cream.